The returns policy, along with our full Terms & Conditions must be read, understood and followed to enable us to successfully process your returns claim.
Standard Operating Procedure for Returned Items
· All returns must be in the original packaging and in the same condition as it was received.
· All returns must be submitted with complete information within 48 hours of your delivery.
· Returns submitted over emails are acceptable.
· Incorrect and incomplete notified returns may not be processed.
· All returns will be QC checked in 5 working days before a credit is issued.
· Courier Company will only collect the approved return.
Defective Goods and Returns
In the unlikely event that the Goods do not conform to these Terms, please let us know immediately after delivery and follow the below Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) –
· Notify us no later than 48 hours from the receipt of the order.
· Always quote the Product Code number & PO number.
· Attach any relevant pictures and a brief explanation of the issue
· We aim to process the request and revert within 2-5 business days.
· Depending on the outcome we would like to inspect or collect the Goods on a date agreed between us and once we have checked that the Goods are faulty, we will:
(a) Issue a credit note; or
(b) Issue a discount
(c) Provide you with a full or partial refund; or
(d) Replace the Goods; or
(e) Repair the Goods.
These Terms will also apply to any repaired or replacement Goods we supply to you. If we are not satisfied with the defect specified by you we will not expect a return.
All refunds are processed within 14 days and for the safety and security of your account; we would only credit back the money from the original bank account against which the purchase order was paid.
Sale or Return
Goods are NOT sold on a ‘sale or return’ basis. If there is a change of mind on your end we will not accept a return.
· We do not accept cancellation, refund or replacement of bespoke products at any
· Once executed; back orders are treated like normal ‘standard’ orders and therefore the same Standard Operating Procedure and returns policy is applicable.
100% of our products are hand-crafted individually. Further most of our products are hand-made from solid wood hence variation in size, color, finish, fabric (for upholstered goods), texture, natural grain pattern, knots, movement of timber etc are an integral part of the way products are naturally made & promoted. We strongly recommend you to ensure that you have made yourself fully aware about the nature of our offered hand-made solid wood products to avoid any disenchantment at a later stage. We regret, will NOT treat any of the above variations as defect, as these are natural occurrences.